| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Santa Cruz, Tenerife in October is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with intermittent rain. A paltry 18.2mm (0.7in) of liquid is released across an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Santa Cruz, Tenerife is fine having an average of a detectable 6:36 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:24.
- There are approximately 4:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Cruz, Tenerife October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Cruz, Tenerife:
- Casablanca, Morocco - 995.4 kms (618.5 miles) NE
- Safi, Morocco - 796.1 kms (494.7 miles) NE
- Marrakech, Morocco - 865.1 kms (537.6 miles) ENE
- Essaouira, Morocco - 709.5 kms (440.9 miles) ENE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 943.8 kms (586.5 miles) ENE
- Agadir, Morocco - 681.7 kms (423.6 miles) ENE
- Sidi Ifni, Morocco - 599 kms (372.2 miles) E
- Lanzarote, Spain (Canary Islands - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) ENE
- Tarfaya, Morocco - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) E
- Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands - 103 kms (64 miles) SE
- Tindouf, Algeria - 801 kms (497.7 miles) E
- Smara, Western Sahara - 502.6 kms (312.3 miles) ESE
- Bir Moghrein, Mauritania - 582.6 kms (362 miles) SE
- Dakhla, Western Sahara - 530.1 kms (329.4 miles) S
- Atar, Mauritania - 939.5 kms (583.8 miles) SSE