| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Santa Cruz, Tenerife in November is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in November is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with rain occasionally. A mere 38.4mm (1.5in) of H2O is laid down across on average 12 days.
- In November the blue above Santa Cruz, Tenerife is fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:42 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:41.
- There are approximately 4:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54% of daylight hours and cloudy 46% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Cruz, Tenerife November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Cruz, Tenerife:
- Casablanca, Morocco - 995.4 kms (618.5 miles) NE
- Safi, Morocco - 796.1 kms (494.7 miles) NE
- Marrakech, Morocco - 865.1 kms (537.6 miles) ENE
- Essaouira, Morocco - 709.5 kms (440.9 miles) ENE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 943.8 kms (586.5 miles) ENE
- Agadir, Morocco - 681.7 kms (423.6 miles) ENE
- Sidi Ifni, Morocco - 599 kms (372.2 miles) E
- Lanzarote, Spain (Canary Islands - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) ENE
- Tarfaya, Morocco - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) E
- Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands - 103 kms (64 miles) SE
- Tindouf, Algeria - 801 kms (497.7 miles) E
- Smara, Western Sahara - 502.6 kms (312.3 miles) ESE
- Bir Moghrein, Mauritania - 582.6 kms (362 miles) SE
- Dakhla, Western Sahara - 530.1 kms (329.4 miles) S
- Atar, Mauritania - 939.5 kms (583.8 miles) SSE