| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Santa Cruz, Tenerife in July is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with vitually no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is dropped across on average 1 day.
- In July the blue above Santa Cruz, Tenerife is glorious having on balance a hefty 10:58 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:29 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:44.
- There are approximately 2:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Cruz, Tenerife July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Cruz, Tenerife:
- Casablanca, Morocco - 995.4 kms (618.5 miles) NE
- Safi, Morocco - 796.1 kms (494.7 miles) NE
- Marrakech, Morocco - 865.1 kms (537.6 miles) ENE
- Essaouira, Morocco - 709.5 kms (440.9 miles) ENE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 943.8 kms (586.5 miles) ENE
- Agadir, Morocco - 681.7 kms (423.6 miles) ENE
- Sidi Ifni, Morocco - 599 kms (372.2 miles) E
- Lanzarote, Spain (Canary Islands - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) ENE
- Tarfaya, Morocco - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) E
- Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands - 103 kms (64 miles) SE
- Tindouf, Algeria - 801 kms (497.7 miles) E
- Smara, Western Sahara - 502.6 kms (312.3 miles) ESE
- Bir Moghrein, Mauritania - 582.6 kms (362 miles) SE
- Dakhla, Western Sahara - 530.1 kms (329.4 miles) S
- Atar, Mauritania - 939.5 kms (583.8 miles) SSE