Climate of Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands Average Weather
- Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands is at 28°27'N, 16°14'W, 36 m (118 ft). See map.
- Santa Cruz, Tenerife has a subtropical steppe/ low-latitude semi-arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BSh).
- The annual average temperature is 21.1 degrees Celsius (69.9 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.2 °C (13°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 233.3 mm (9.2 inches) which is equivalent to 233.3 Litres/m² (5.72 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2892 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Santa Cruz, Tenerife you would come out nearest to the climate station at Norfolk Island, Australia where you would find a Humid subtropical climate.
The climate table uses colour to represent the data so you can get a good idea about the climate at a glance. The colour also helps when comparing two or more locations that you can switch between in separate tabs in your browser. There are links along the side and top to the various sections where we are adding additional details including in the new discussion section where you can read and add posts about the various aspects!
Climate of Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Casablanca, Morocco - 995.4 kms (618.5 miles) NE
- Safi, Morocco - 796.1 kms (494.7 miles) NE
- Marrakech, Morocco - 865.1 kms (537.6 miles) ENE
- Essaouira, Morocco - 709.5 kms (440.9 miles) ENE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 943.8 kms (586.5 miles) ENE
- Agadir, Morocco - 681.7 kms (423.6 miles) ENE
- Sidi Ifni, Morocco - 599 kms (372.2 miles) E
- Lanzarote, Spain (Canary Islands - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) ENE
- Tarfaya, Morocco - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) E
- Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands - 103 kms (64 miles) SE
- Tindouf, Algeria - 801 kms (497.7 miles) E
- Smara, Western Sahara - 502.6 kms (312.3 miles) ESE
- Bir Moghrein, Mauritania - 582.6 kms (362 miles) SE
- Dakhla, Western Sahara - 530.1 kms (329.4 miles) S
- Atar, Mauritania - 939.5 kms (583.8 miles) SSE