Santa Cruz, Tenerife Climate & Temperature
- Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands is at 28°27'N, 16°14'W, 36 m (118 ft). See map.
- Santa Cruz, Tenerife has a subtropical steppe/ low-latitude semi-arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BSh).
- The mean annual temperature is 21.1 degrees Celsius (69.9 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.2 °C (13°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 233.3 mm (9.2 inches) which is equivalent to 233.3 Litres/m² (5.72 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2892 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Santa Cruz, Tenerife you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Norfolk Island, Australia where you would find a Humid subtropical climate.
Santa Cruz, Tenerife Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Santa Cruz, Tenerife Climate Graph in Metric Units
Santa Cruz, Tenerife Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Casablanca, Morocco - 995.4 kms (618.5 miles) NE
- Safi, Morocco - 796.1 kms (494.7 miles) NE
- Marrakech, Morocco - 865.1 kms (537.6 miles) ENE
- Essaouira, Morocco - 709.5 kms (440.9 miles) ENE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 943.8 kms (586.5 miles) ENE
- Agadir, Morocco - 681.7 kms (423.6 miles) ENE
- Sidi Ifni, Morocco - 599 kms (372.2 miles) E
- Lanzarote, Spain (Canary Islands - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) ENE
- Tarfaya, Morocco - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) E
- Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands - 103 kms (64 miles) SE
- Tindouf, Algeria - 801 kms (497.7 miles) E
- Smara, Western Sahara - 502.6 kms (312.3 miles) ESE
- Bir Moghrein, Mauritania - 582.6 kms (362 miles) SE
- Dakhla, Western Sahara - 530.1 kms (329.4 miles) S
- Atar, Mauritania - 939.5 kms (583.8 miles) SSE